Volkswagen Crafter Full Air Suspension - Intelliride
The Drive-Rite Rear Axle Full Air Suspension Kit replaces factory-installed original suspensions and incorporates with our very own IntelliRide suspension control system, whereas supplemental air suspensions support the original suspension.
At our company, DRIVING SAFETY and DRIVING COMFORT are WRITTEN LARGE!
You can outfit the Volkswagen Crafter with supplemental air suspension or full air suspension, depending on how you use the vehicle – Drive-Rite’s repertoire covers both needs. We’d be happy to advise you and work together with you to find the best solution for your individual application.
Drive-Rite air suspensions are characterized by their long service life in a wide variety of different load situations. Full air suspensions replace factory-installed original suspensions, whereas supplemental air suspensions support them. Adjusting the air pressure to your individual needs is very easy and increases driving safety, driving enjoyment and comfort significantly.
IntelliRide is a fully automatic, Electronically Controlled Air Suspension (ECAS) System. When fitted the system provides comfort while maintaining a programmed ride height irrespective of the load. Multiple vehicle heights are available at the push of a button. The IntelliRide system has automatic load leveling at each height.
The IntelliRide system continuously monitors inputs and component performance as a means of increasing safety and durability. The system recognizes and responds accordingly to potholes, cross-articulation and extended turns. This intelligence prevents unnecessary activity and air consumption. The system even recognizes unachievable heights, assisting in the prevention of possible damage above or below the vehicle.
Benefits of Drive-Rite Air Suspension:
- Increased comfort and enhanced driving experience
- Vehicle stability safely improved under all loaded conditions
- Vehicle less sensitive to high cross winds resulting in reduced sway and improved handling
- Individual adjustment of the air spring pressure allows side to side height adjustment
- Optimized geometry (drive line angles)
- Constant ride height – load independent
- High-quality components manufactured in Germany, USA and Ireland
- Easy to install and user friendly systems
- Air Springs made by Firestone, the world’s No 1 Air Spring Supplier
- Reliable: Drive-Rite has more than 25 years of experience in air suspension business
- Fully tested, approved and homologated by the Original Equipment Manufacturer and TUV
- Model Volkswagen Crafter
- Year from 2016 to present day
- Kit Number • DR.05.013344
- Air spring Style Firestone, 140/95 Tapered Sleeve Air Spring
- Additional Weight 60 kg
- Control System VW Switch, no drilling needed.
- Compressor AMK 12 V, max. 12 bar
- Height Range - Automatic mode
- Ride-Height up to Raised Height: +40mm
- Ride-Height down to Access Height: -70mm
- Height Range
- Manual mode
- Maximum Height from Ride-Height: +50mm
- Minimum Height from Ride-Height: -80mm