With the BodybuilderDatabase, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles provides the various builders of superstructures and modifications based on Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles with a marketplace where they can present their products.
The advertisements and profiles of body builders to be viewed here were created under their own responsibility in terms of the editorial content and do not constitute a recommendation of the Volkswagen AG.
All vehicle details are to be regarded as approximate. Information regarding the superstructure refers to a product of the body builder, originates exclusively from the body builder and is also entered into the BodybuilderDatabase by the body builder.
The superstructures and modifications are developed, manufactured and sold by the respective body builder on his own responsibility and for his own account.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has not verified the body builders's information for accuracy and completeness and does not assume any liability, warranty or guarantee for the body builder's information.
I have read the legal notice and grant my consent:
Inserat – AMF-Bruns – 008
Back to overview
Volkswagen Caddy with AMF-Bruns rear cut floor
AMF-Bruns GmbH & Co. KG
The wheelchair accessible Volkswagen Caddy with rear cut floor and ramp is the perfect vehicle for private use (5 persons + 1 wheelchair).
The Volkswagen Caddy with rear cut floor is a wheelchair accessible vehicle for passive drivers. The rear cutout with wheelchair ramp and anti-slip surface allows easy access to the vehicle. Thanks to the lowered floor pan, there is plenty of space in the passenger compartment. Protektor wheelchair & occupant restraint systems are provided to secure both the wheelchair and the wheelchair occupant. Extra protection is provided by the FutureSafe head & backrest.
- XXL cut out without any obstructions
- Access ramp: All-aluminium with anti-slip surface, gas strut supported
- DIN and ISO tested wheelchair and occupant restraint system PROTEKTOR
- Wheelchair restraint system: 4-point restraint system
- Occupant restraint system for passengers: pelvis belt and automatic shoulder belt
- Original tank remains
- The patented EasyFlex ramp is extremely user-friendly and can be converted quickly to a loading area - ideal for combined usage
- Head and backrest FutureSafe, floor mounted
- Tip & fold seats in third row (LWB)
Wheelchair area floor dimensions:
- short version (SWB): width approx. 810 mm x length approx. 1.380 mm
- long version (LWB): width approx. 810 mm x length approx. 1.500 mm
Wheelchair area hight dimensions:
- rear entrance hight with tailgate approx. 1.410 mm
- interior hight approx. 1.460 mm (rear area)
|Vehicle base||Caddy Transporter|
|Alternative vehicle bases|| |